Terms And Conditions
Welcome to www.TwoPigsFarm.com. Please review these Terms & Conditions, which apply to your use of and access to our web site. Your use and access of our web site constitutes your consent to these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them.
TERMS & CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE
www.TwoPigsFarm.com reserves the right to update and modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. You agree to the revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of our site, per the Terms & Conditions posted on the web site at the time of your purchase. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions every time you visit our site.
www.TwoPigsFarm.com is committed to respecting your privacy and the security of any information collected, either via your signing up to our notification list, or your purchasing one or more of our products.
What information is collected?
We collect only information provided by you, as follows:
- At the time you sign up to our notification list, we ask only for your email address, first and last names.
- At the time you purchase merchandise from us, we collect your contact information, including your full name, email address, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, and credit card/payment information.
How do we protect your information?
All information is encrypted and accessible only by our website administrators.
By using our website, or signing up to our notification list, you consent to the collection and use of the previously mentioned information by our web site.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our emails and services, please click here.
Shipping and Processing
Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for the cost of processing your order, handling and packing the products you purchase and delivering them to you. We encourage you to also review detailed information about our shipping and handling.
You are responsible for your use of the web site. Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to us. When you use the web site, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people's intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the web site;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any web site pages contained in the web site;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the web site;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the web site; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.